Friday 9 March 2012

Exam? Nehhh , holidays !


Urgh, finally i'm here to blog hehe! Pardon me, i get lazier since i'm in form4 . So as you know March Test had over. I'm so gonna get shitty results in this exam, i never study at all. It's not that i don't want to study, but.. I was lazy to open my books. Once i opened it i think about facebook , so how the hell i'm gonna study?! So yeah, seriously i never study for exams. And the worst, i never listen to teacher when they're teaching and now, i did not did any revision, so can you imagine how my results will be :3 Its okay, it's just a march test, this is how i comfort myself LOL . But luckily i still got an A for my english paper. After this exam, i found out that i freaking weak in maths, and addmaths is included. I never blank for all the papers but.. maths & addmaths yes. what the hell, sooo disappointed on myself.


Okay since it had over, so don't talk about it again. Dah jadi past tense ~ So yeah finally IT came :D i've been waiting for it for sooo long .. holidays (; What i planned to do is shopping, girls love shopping ! Heheheh.



Fyi , 13th march is our 1year anniversary. Time passes so fast, like booooooo.
I love him, and i always do (;


14th march i will be going Penang with my friends & cousin. Hehe, kindaa excited thou. Gonna meet my boy there yay , uhmm okay i miss him now lol he is working and i'm waiting for him to finish his work. I'm so sleepy now since i didn't take my nap today, haaha my eyes' so heavy. Anyway i think i have nothing to blog about already so, bye ! And stay tuned (;



Lastly, i'm gonna wish all of you Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment